Graphic Design is one of the growing professions in today’s life and can make a lot of money. But if you want to gain information or learn more about this job then our blog is perfect for you.
Here are the top 5 graphic design online courses that you should not miss
Graphic Design Elements
Graphic Design Elements is a course hosted by the University of Colorado Boulder.
This course is 4 months long and it will help you improve your skills in graphic design aspects, images, color concepts as well as producing authentic designs. To be more specific, this course will help you:
- guide you to design your own layout and strategy.
- help you create your own tasks for your layout.
- connect and communicate with developers and experts to create an effective working strategy.
- instructions on how to use the internet to access speeches, readings or work anytime, anywhere.
Graphic Design Masterclass
In just 15 hours, the Graphic Design Masterclass course will teach you about typography, color and format theory, proper type hierarchy as well as the basics of layout.
This course also details how to use Illustrator, Photoshop, and InDesign – the most popular applications for photo editing. In addition, the Graphic Design Masterclass course also helps you:
- teaches you the principles of Adobe Photoshop and InDesign.
- shows how the Logo design framework in fabricating captivating campaigns works and works.
- teaches you about Affinity Designer and Adobe Illustrator and their differences.
Adobe CC Masterclass
Adobe CC Masterclass is one of the best online courses in graphic design and is held by the famous platform Udemy.
This course will help you master the famous software: Logo Design, Adobe CC Programs, Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator, Adobe InDesign, Icon Design, Website Design, Mobile App Design, Social Media Graphic Design, Book Cover Design, etc. In just 13 hours, you’ll be taught about:
- receive instruction on the terms and principles of graphic design, user interfaces, mobile app design, logo design, tee design as well as digital or print mediums.
- instructions on the basic operations to use Adobe CC for work.
- update the latest applicable tasks.
- learn more about Adobe related software like Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator, Adobe XD and Adobe InDesign.
Graphic Design Specialization
If you are looking for one of the best graphic design courses by CalArts then Graphic Design Specialization is the perfect choice for you. For those who are beginners with graphic design, this course will add to your background knowledge and other basic skills.
In this 5-6 month course you will learn:
- help you understand more about design procedure
- guides you to connect with image-making and typography.
- guide you to improve your capstone job.
- learn how to extend interface layout, movement graphics, and editorial style.
- instructions on how to write assignments at the end of each week.
Graphic Design Bootcamp
Graphic Design Bootcamp is also another one of quality course from the Udemy platform. This course will teach you advanced skills like custom logo designs, calling cards, brochures, leaflets, internet graphics, etc and show you how to use graphic design software like Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, and also InDesign. In nearly 16 hours, you’ll be taught about:
- how to deal with both print and web jobs in Photoshop, Illustrator as well as InDesign
- understand how the software works
- ideas for newbies about visual design.
Graphic Design is one of the most popular professions today and we hope our blog will help you understand more about this profession and choose the best graphic design online course for you. If you want to know more about graphic design layout then come and visit us via “Top 6 rules of graphic design layout that you should never break”